If you’re someone who suffers from tinnitus, you know how much it can deeply affect your quality of life. Tinnitus is characterized by a constant ringing sound in your ears that never goes away.
It can be formed due to a number of reasons, such as stress, anxiety, and sleep disorders, but you may also get tinnitus from hearing damage. If you’ve already tried a variety of different methods to get rid of the ringing, you may feel like there’s no hope left.
But Life Now Naturals came out with a new supplement- Ring Ease- that is said to help reduce the amount of noise you hear. A lot of people are skeptical about this product and wonder- is Ring Ease legitimate?
In this guide, we will go into detail about what Ring Ease is and whether or not we think it’s something worth purchasing.
Before you do anything in an attempt to alleviate some of the symptoms and sounds you’re hearing from tinnitus, it’s worth taking a visit to your doctor to see if there is an underlying issue at hand or to get a medical professional’s perspective on what you should do. There are many health problems that can cause tinnitus, so it’s worth checking out if your tinnitus has to do with a health issue as opposed to hearing loss.
But it’s natural that you will want to take matters into your own hands because of the annoyance you feel at having this noise constantly in your ears. There is no cure for tinnitus, but there are some methods and products that you can use to relieve some of its symptoms.
There are some criteria for your tinnitus that you will want to consider before you go on the path of treatment:
- Does the sound you’re hearing change?
- Does it sound like a ringing noise, clicking, or humming?
- Does the sound have a high or low pitch?
- How long have you had tinnitus?
- Is it constant or does it just happen from time to time?
- Do you have tinnitus in both of your ears or just one?
- How loud is it?
- Are there certain things you do that make the symptoms worse?
These are all questions that your doctor will ask you in order to get to the root of the problem.
As we mentioned, there are several treatment paths that you might be encouraged to take in order to relieve your tinnitus. One of them might be natural remedies, which includes acupuncture, natural supplements, homeopathy, and hypnosis. There are some supplements, for example, that are believed to help improve your hearing and decrease some of the ringing. This is what Ring Ease is based on.
Overview of Product
NATURALCARE RING STOP TINNITUS
Ring Ease is a supplement that claims to be made of natural ingredients that will help to reduce the noise produced by tinnitus. These ingredients include zinc, garlic, and Gingko Biloba, which, according to some studies, are said to help improve your hearing due to the impact they have on your blood flow.
This is why many people believe that Ring Ease is safe; since it’s made of natural ingredients, it most likely isn’t going to cause you any harm. Plus, the product is manufactured in the United States, which further increases its credibility.
The price of Ring Ease will depend on how many bottles you choose to purchase. For example, if you only get a 1-month supply, it will cost $69 per bottle, but a 6-month supply costs $49 per bottle. This isn’t cheap, but the manufacturers claim that this will cost you less than purchasing hearing aids or other products meant to enhance your hearing.
Another important point to mention is that the manufacturers don’t claim that Ring Ease will completely get rid of your tinnitus for good. It simply will reduce the level of some of the noises that you will be hearing. So, you won’t be as negatively impacted by it as much. One bottle comes with 60 capsules and you are supposed to take 2 per day around a half hour before you eat with water.
Here is a Life Now Naturals Ring Ease review on YouTube.
Pros and Cons
Here are some of the pros and cons of Ring Ease in accordance with Life Now Naturals Ring Ease reviews.
- It contains a blend of natural ingredients that won’t do you any harm.
- You get a money-back guarantee if you find that the product doesn’t work well for you.
- Ring Ease claims to enhance blood circulation to your ears so it can repair damaged nerve cells that cause tinnitus.
- A lot of people believe that Ring Ease is a scam because simple supplements are typically not enough to fix tinnitus.
- You can find supplements of the ingredients included in Ring Ease for a much cheaper price.
- The results vary per individual, so it is hard to tell how effective this product will be.
- Ring Ease supplements are only available online.
- The FDA has not evaluated any of the statements made by the company in terms of how the product is meant to work and whether it actually does work as it claims.
Overall, it might not be worth spending your money on Ring Ease. A lot of people seem to believe that Ring Ease is a gimmick and it isn’t going to actually help you get rid of your tinnitus. If tinnitus is something that you truly suffer from, then it’s worth taking a visit to the doctor to find other, more effective options that will help you to combat the issue or alleviate some of the symptoms to improve the quality of your life. Many people were put off by the price and the fact that these supplements are only available on one site online. If you do decide that it’s worth trying Ring Ease, however, it is made of natural ingredients, so unless you overdose and take much more than necessary, Ring Ease is not going to have a dangerous effect on you.